Thursday, April 15, 2010

Springbreakk



So this week was fricken SPRINGBREAK hehehe Omg it was great I didn't actually do much during break but like it was awesome I went to Disneyland though like the last couple of days for the break mmmm that was fun Haha I went on so many rides yeeeeyeee So yea I also like hung out and stayed home and stuff BUT my cousins came over from england so awesome They were suppose to leave yesterday but then the plane got cancelled So they are leaving in like 4 more days Not really that sure But their accents are cool Hahah we went shopping and all that other nonsense Haha I love my cousins this week brought everyone together sorta kinda But it kinda helped with everything Haha I got a new Giants jackets ahaha I was so excited when I got it you don't even know Giants game coming up def excited Okay Uhh that's it okay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment