Thursday, April 15, 2010

back from break


This is now the first week back from break. Hmm it isn't that bad actually. Haha, Omgosh. This week I am so busy. Like I don't even know why. Haha I have school Youth in government and Leos. Aiiiya. So much to deal with I suppose, hmmm. What else? Star testing woo...... Not . Good thing that it's over FINALLLLY . Goshhhh. Well this week we took the test on math science and history some were hard some were easy. But overall it was alright. People keep asking me why I am so dressed up today if you want to know too it's because I have a council meeting . Like an actual council meeting .. So anxious how it's gonna turn out. It's also gonna be on the Millbrae channel later on tonight if you want to watch me embarrass myself then go to that channel! Haha. hmm what else? Uhhhh this week is going by so fast I love it haha

No comments:

Post a Comment